неділя, 9 червня 2013 р.

stop pixel avatar icons 2k13

crankkky: pls dont even bother talking to me unless ur eyebrows are shaped like this

crankkky:

pls dont even bother talking to me unless ur eyebrows are shaped like this

image

mojosodope178: "trust fall" "DAMN IT JOE"



mojosodope178:

"trust fall"

"DAMN IT JOE"

314eater: I HATE THE WORD FAGGOT DONT CALL ANYONE A FAGGOT IDFC IF YOURE JOKING

314eater:

I HATE THE WORD FAGGOT DONT CALL ANYONE A FAGGOT IDFC IF YOURE JOKING

goodnight pals and gals

goodnight pals and gals

whos your favorite person then

griff

whos your favorite friend lately?

I don't really know most of my friends stopped talking to me..

penguinize: my teeth only look white because of the brightness...



penguinize:

my teeth only look white because of the brightness from the laptop screen

anus: things i like: you the internet

anus:

things i like:

  • you
  • the internet

Photo





Photo



Photo



Photo



stevejobsvevo: i can't hang out with you anymore… my mom says you're a *whispers* nerd

stevejobsvevo:

i can't hang out with you anymore… my mom says you're a *whispers* nerd

My Tumblr...



My Tumblr Crushes:
  1. sheeranal
  2. whatsacanada
  3. borinq
  4. a-rising-phoenix
  5. concubineprincess
  6. slydig
  7. babyferaligator
  8. sluttyteenwolf
  9. rnemes

i have no idea who half these people are because they all changed their icons

Come to Prince Albert, in Saskatchewan, in Canada... I wanna meet you.

yes ok will do

U should come to Tampa so I can meet u

where's that

rneerkat: studmuffin2014: rneerkat: i cant believe that bacteria would just intrude into my body...

rneerkat:

studmuffin2014:

rneerkat:

i cant believe that bacteria would just intrude into my body without my permission. that makes me sick.. 

It does make you sick. Literally.

wow ha ha ur right i shouldve made this into a joke!!

gerbertmccracken: it annoys me to see people my age achieving things in life because it makes me...

gerbertmccracken:

it annoys me to see people my age achieving things in life because it makes me realize what a loser i am

thetowndrugdealer: she turns on tv and guess who she sees? skater boy being arrested for...

thetowndrugdealer:

she turns on tv and guess who she sees? skater boy being arrested for drug possession 

dogpuncher: i am currently suffering from severe lack of kisses, please donate to my cause

dogpuncher:

i am currently suffering from severe lack of kisses, please donate to my cause

Немає коментарів:

Дописати коментар