четвер, 6 червня 2013 р.

breathe easy ♡

Lets play True or False. Leave me a message in my ask, and I'll answer it with a true or false.

sexicancore: lucy-is-sorry: suspiratio-n: and god damn it, I...



sexicancore:

lucy-is-sorry:

suspiratio-n:

and god damn it, I can barely say your name

So I'll try to write it, and fill the pen with blood from the sink

But don't just say it you should scream my name

Photo



wuhhwuhhwhitley: theordinarygirlsalterego: This J



wuhhwuhhwhitley:

theordinarygirlsalterego:

This

J

crick3tknight: lakidaa: bi-polar-oid: dinners ready ( ._.)./...



crick3tknight:

lakidaa:

bi-polar-oid:

dinners ready

( ._.)./ an explanation: 

The dog has an issue where his esophagus doesn't work right; it doesn't get food in there right because it's all stretched out and stuff. So what dog owners (and cat owners and I guarantee you the cat ones look goofier) do is make a highchair and feed them upright so gravity can be a hero. It's also really cute. 

The disorder is called Megaesophagus. 

Cat with Megaesophagus

Here is a cat with the same disorder in his eatin' sock. 

EATIN' SOCK

Photo





unpresentable: this is my favorite picture ever



unpresentable:

this is my favorite picture ever

Photo



ivii-xciv: yes



ivii-xciv:

yes

andrew-sautiere: Christine is going crazy on We Heart It -...



andrew-sautiere:

Christine is going crazy on We Heart It - http://weheartit.com/entry/55864100/via/andrew_sautiere

Hearted from: http://matchingminds.tumblr.com/post/45849706486/i-wrote-this-on-the-wall-in-my-room-using-my-own

Photo



letsbefreespirits: Watching this rn I had too



letsbefreespirits:

Watching this rn I had too

thrashinq: AW



thrashinq:

AW

Photo



Photo



c4pture-your-life: inhale-all: riseandgl4m: glamsquaddd: I...



c4pture-your-life:

inhale-all:

riseandgl4m:

glamsquaddd:

I never had a father like this…so my kids will. it's my promise to them.

^

yes x1000 ^^

Never had a chance to remember my father when he was like this.

Photo



Photo



Photo



💔

💔

Немає коментарів:

Дописати коментар