неділю, 9 червня 2013 р.

My Erotic Moments

pleasuretorture: Your toes curl in pleasure while your fingers...



pleasuretorture:

Your toes curl in pleasure while your fingers clench in desperation to keep your arms in place.

So slow, so deliberate, the anticipation almost hurts; your clitoris seems to twitch just before that first moment of contact. The slippery wet tongue lapping against your sensitive, stiffened little peak; the first moments, such sudden, fast, attentive touches, make you shiver with excitement. 

the-public-library: The Public Library



the-public-library:

The Public Library

She sucked him hard and swallowed every drop… He licked...





She sucked him hard and swallowed every drop… He licked her until she exploded…  Then their night began…

These are a few of my favorite things.. The daring blowjob.  If...



These are a few of my favorite things..

The daring blowjob.  If you can't get caught, your not doing it right!

Photo



Photo



Photo



amobdsm: Nada como una sumisa entregada cuando llegas cansado...



amobdsm:

Nada como una sumisa entregada cuando llegas cansado del trabajo.

ifantasy: flirtylittlemrs: Let me do this please xoxox Would...



ifantasy:

flirtylittlemrs:

Let me do this please

xoxox

Would love this!

ifantasy: Oh fuck yes.. Fantasy.. A milf!



ifantasy:

Oh fuck yes.. Fantasy.. A milf!

Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



msmulligan: foryrpleasure: You know WHO I'm thinking about …...



msmulligan:

foryrpleasure:

You know WHO I'm thinking about … wanna guess WHAT?

I have a pretty good idea, and I like the way you think!

Photo



Photo



Photo



sirbknight:  Follow into the darkness for BDSM and more



sirbknight:

Photo



Немає коментарів:

Дописати коментар